The Chemical Strategies Partnership (CSP) is a non-profit organization that seeks to reduce chemical use, waste, risks, and cost through the transformation of the chemical supply chain by redefining the way chemicals are used and sold. Founded in 1996, CSP serves as an independent source for information and guidance on improving chemical management. We work to grow the awareness and practice of economically and environmentally beneficial chemical management services (CMS). CSP's work is partially supported by a coalition of service providers, customers, and others interested in the chemical services model. View our current members.
Interested in membership? Click here to download a membership application.
- Establish chemical services as a leading approach for chemical management and increase overall market interest.
- Increase the adoption of chemical services by providing a diversity of educational events and materials that help customers estimate the true costs of chemical management and the value of improving management practices.
- Link with other supply chain, environmental and industry trade associations to share best practices and develop joint learning opportunities.
Member support enables the Chemical Strategies Partnership to pursue a range of activities each year, including:
- Serving as a neutral venue and resource on chemical management services;
- Producing case studies, articles and general information on chemical services;
- Aggregating and distributing industry news and emerging policy trends; and
- Producing tools and trainings to help customers improve chemical management (e.g. data collection templates, analytical tools, performance metrics).
- Link to member websites on the Chemical Strategies Partnership (CSP) website
- Discounts at all CSP events, online trainings, etc.
- Free copies of all CSP publications
- Opportunity to contribute case studies and speakers for trainings and co-located events
- Notification of new chemical services business opportunities and opportunity to assist with cultivating interest with new customers in new sectors and regions
- Ongoing education through bi-monthly peer education series
- Opportunity to include case studies and press releases on CSP's industry news feed and monthly news digest
- Publicity through member profiles and direct links on the CSP website, newsletters, and publications
- Access to information about chemical services trends, academic research and new developments
- Voting rights on annual priority activities and general policy decisions
Help support our work by becoming a Chemical Strategies Partnership Member. Click here to download a membership application.
Questions? Contact Max Pike:, 415-421-3405 x26.