View the table of contents.
About the Report
Currently, the only source of its kind focused specifically on the chemical management services industry. The Report highlights recent trends in CMS, including:
- Industry structure
- Market size, penetration, and industry stability
- CMS program characteristics and contracting mechanisms
- Industry performance, including revenue growth and profit margins
- Growth projections and barriers to growth
- Global growth opportunities with a focus on Europe and Asia
- Regulatory and environmental trends impacting the industry
- Recommendations for the CMS industry
Readers will have an understanding of the fundamentals of the CMS model and what industries actively utilize CMS. The Report addresses the types of contract structures used in programs, savings and additional benefits that customers are enjoying, how the market has grown and changed over the last five years, factors leading to recent global adoption, barriers that are inhibiting more rapid expansion, and expectations for the future of CMS.
- Manufacturing companies, laboratories, research and educational facilities looking to improve their chemical purchasing and management activities in a cost effective way
- Chemical manufacturers, distributors, and service providers
- Investment firms
- Government agencies and nonprofit entities focused toxics reduction, sustainable business, or the service-based economy
- Consultants focused on improving operational efficiencies and reducing risks for their customers
Report Cost: $500
The report is available free students, and academic institutions. To obtain a free copy, please contact Aarthi
Ananthanarayanan, firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-421-3405 x32.
Press Coverage of the 2009 Industry Report
Doyle, John M. Chemical Reaction: Study finds outsourcing chemical management by aviation and aerospace sectors should increase over the next decade. Overhaul & Maintenance, January 2010, p.34-35.
Roberts, Geraint. REACH hope for chemical management services. Chemical Watch Monthly Briefing, November 2009.
Industry survey shows chemical suppliers realize significant business growth. Materials Handling World Magazine, November, 6, 2009.
Coons, Rebecca. CMS Providers Expect Global Market to Triple in 5-10 Years. Chemical Week, November 2, 2009.
Chemical Management Industry Grows Revenue With Waste, Chemical Reduction Services. GreenBiz.com, October 29, 2009
Avery, Susan. Demand for chemical management services to grow. Purchasing, October 28, 2009.
Industry Survey Shows Chemical Suppliers Realize Significant Business Growth by Reducing Chemical Use and Costs for Their Customers. Reuters, October 21, 2009.
For previous industry studies, please select from the options below
Download the 2005 Industry Report Update
Download the 2004 Industry Report
Download the 2000 Industry Report